Happy New Year!
I wanted to start 2023 by giving you 5 of my favorite ways to feed your sexual health! If you have spent any time pouring into yourself last year, then I want to congratulate you on your commitment to you.🥳 If you took more pictures, dressed up more, or even said yes to a risky encounter, I am hella proud of you.
New Year, New Me
Some people have an aversion to New Year resolutions, but I personally believe in the power of starting again. You should always strive to be better, to love yourself more, to be a light, and there is always room for growth. A new year gives you the unique opportunity to revisit your goals to see where you are lacking, and we are all lacking somewhere.
Your Sexual Health
I am you sexual healths biggest advocate! I know there is more you can do to improve how you love yourself, and how you love others. Im challenging you to devote 2023 to yourself. Can you make a vow this New Year to discover your own sexual confidence?
What do you like?
What do you not like, and why don’t you like that?
Did society tell you not to like something that you secretly like? 🧐
So much of my work is undoing all the myths surrounding sexuality. If you haven’t talked to someone who specializes in sex education, you are likely carrying biases surrounding sexual health, especially if you are black. Religion, societal labels, and racism absolutely have an affect on black body image and black sex.
Make 2023 the year of your sexual awakening and break out of those biases. Your sexual health is important and its time you shed some light in that dark, dingy corner of your life. You don’t need a partner to take on this resolution. It starts and ends with you.
5 Simple Ways to Feed YOU
Let me wrap this up before ya’ll TLDR me lol. Here are five of my favorite ways to feed your sexual health. Some of these you may have heard of, some may be new, but I want you to try them all. You really never know what works for you until you try.
- Do mushy things for yourself. Run baths, buy gifts, get dressed and go eat. There is no reason you can’t date yourself. You deserve all of those things, partner or not, and you should give them to yourself until they can (if thats what you want).
- Masturbate more. Sex releases dopamine, serotonin, and other endorphins into the body. Masturbation is also a great technique opportunity to learn and pinpoint exactly what gets you off. Shoot for an orgasm 2-3x a week, partnered or solo.
- Seduce yourself. Sleep in silky, or kinky lingerie, scent your body before bed, and hype your body in the mirror. All of these actions give you little boosts of encouragement. Add teasing and caressing to your solo sessions instead of just a quick release.
- Be intentional daily. Throw on a fancy watch, invest in good scents, wear something outrageous. The goal is to be bold and find your sexual confidence. Make yourself feel sexy.
- Find your bougie. There needs to be something about you that you don’t go cheap on. Everybody is a picky bitch somewhere in life. Find your bougie, treat yourself, and don’t be afraid to add new things to that list.
Use these 5 tools to begin your journey into unlocking your own sexual confidence. This is a great place to start, but the goal is to expand on this list. Dont spend another year in that sexual funk. 2023 is the year of your sexual emergence! Good luck. I can’t wait to see you shine. 🥰
If you are ready to grow your sexual health but need more guidance 👉🏿 https://expressionoverrepression.com/pre-order-your-copy-today/