Do You NEED Sex?
Fundamentally, I mean. Does the human body require it? Do You NEED sex? Do we need it, probably not, but not many of us would live without it. Sex is a natural part of development. Our bodies experience real chemical reactions from the onset of arousal, until climax. Sex gives us instant access to a lot of the feel good chemicals stored in our bodies. Those chemical responses make up most of our everyday behaviors.
Listed below are a few chemicals your body releases during sexual activity, and how those chemicals are beneficial to your overall health.
- Helps modulate erection and ejaculation.
- Responsible for the pleasurable feeling in sex.
- Helps regulate your daily body clock.
- Releases during orgasm.
- Considered the learning chemical because it teaches your body its reward system.
- Increases the production of Dopamine in the body.
- Promotes healthy sleep.
- Helps regulate mood, memory and even appetite.
- Controls social behaviors and sexual desire.
- Reduces the risk of heart attack.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Natural stress reliever.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Can help manage substance withdrawal.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer and Heart Disease.
- Balances the hormones in your body.
- Fights osteoporosis.
- Increases blood flow to skin, nipples genitals etc…
- Lowers Blood Pressure.
- Helps manage type 2 diabetes.
- Controls erectile dysfunction.
- Promotes natural sleep.
- Relieves anxiety and stress.
- Labeled “the Cuddle Drug” because it controls attachments.
- This is it! Email a picture of your smiling face to email@example.com
- Coaxes the milk in nursing mothers down to the nipple for feeding.
- Releases during breastfeeding, it promotes the strong bonds of mother and child.
Now, I am not saying sex is the only way to achieve the above listed chemical reactions in the body, but I will say its the burpee of your pleasure sensory activities. If you want to give you pleasure center a proverbial “total body workout,” sex is the way to go!
Tagged ask coach catasha, roleplay, roleplay kit, stuck
- 4 hours