Here are some of the gifts the Panny left me with, and I’m lowkey thankful for each of them.
- Seeing my value as a business woman. I have just been “doing this.” Flying by the seat of my ass and hoping it works out. 2020 validated my work in so many ways. I am needed and appreciated. This is one of my favorite gifts!
- Being attracted to myself. I know, its a big thing. It took me being attracted to other people who look like me to understand that my gut really don’t mean shit. I never thought I was unattractive, but I didn’t see what ya’ll see. Now I do! When I sit on the edge of the bed with my stomach in my lap, I now realize that it doesn’t knock off sexy points in my imaginary game of Sexy Sims. Somebody likes that shit. Hell, I like it!
- I learned that I am genuinely extraordinary, and a lot of the people around me are too! I had this realization that growing up, nobody ever told me I was special. No one called me smart or pretty. I somehow still managed to come out more than ordinary in spite of that! What if we are all extraordinary, but it only blooms if its fertilized? 🤔
- I don’t know how to explain this, but every time I called myself mad at my husband, I learned something about myself. This changed how I perceived his behavior because I judged myself under the contract I was trying to conform him to. I learned what it means to be fair and the power of intent.
- The hardest part is creating the process. Doing the work is easy.
- People are just different shades of broken. I use to think people were not inherently good. I realized its not that they are bad, but they are reacting to things based on their learned behaviors. People don’t want to steal. They steal because of hunger, attention or other issues. When you learn people are broken, its easier to want to understand where they are coming from.
- I need ergonomic everything!
- When I started centering myself, people started listening. Instead of saying, “why are you talking to me like that” I instead went “I don’t like how you are talk to me, so Ive chosen to limit our communication.” “I know what I don’t like, and here is how I plan on experiencing that thing less” seems to work remarkably well.
- Sex is phenomenal when you are really present.
- This is the first year I will truly be living for me. I cant wait to see what my life looks like♥
I’m grateful for all my gifts/ lessons. I have grown so much in the last year.